Porsche 996 GT3 Cat Bypass X-Pipe (1999-2005)
Regular price $1,295.95
Unit price per
Replaces the heavy and restrictive catalytic converters with a lightweight free-flowing performance x-pipe for maximum power and sound
NOTE: The Catbypass X-Pipe provides dramatic power increases in the mid to high end of the RPM range. Street drivers may notice a small torque loss at low RPM's, which is why we recommend the Sportcat X-Pipe for street applications. Please also bear in mind that this system does not include catalytic converters, so the Check Engine will most likely be triggered. This is not an indication of any actual issue with the engine, and does not prevent normal vehicle operation. Optional O2 Spacers are also available to help keep the CEL from being triggered.
- Fits all Porsche 996 GT3 vehicles 1999-2005
- Adds 12whp and 12ft/lbs of torque
- Saves 25lbs from the rear of the car vs the factory catalytic converters
- Designed for racing and maximum power applications
- Improves throttle response and provides aggressive sports car sound
- Used by many Rolex Grand Am Cup racing teams and PCA/POC/ DE enthusiasts
- Recommended for track/off-road use only
- Optional O2 Spacers available to minimize C.E.L occurrences
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.